The School has a Christian Pastoral Support Worker – Alison Brown who works to support all pupils and families who have a concern or problem that requires some support. Her role includes:
- Contributing to improve attendance by working alongside the admin team.
- Liaising with parents and arranging and chairing meetings when necessary.
- Providing a space for children to use during lunchtimes, if pupils are finding things difficult.
- Attending and leading Family Support meetings and Child Protection meetings as required by the Headteacher.
- Supporting the work we have done to promote mediation and conflict resolution through Playtime Buddies, Peace Ambassadors and Midday Supervisors.
- Working closely with parents and carers enabling them to take part in, and support, their child’s learning.
- Communicating with parents on matters like uniform and minor instances of misconduct.
- Liaising with the Parent Support Advisors on access to parenting courses, guidance and mentoring.
And lots more!
To contact Alison Brown or for further information, please contact the school office.