The School has a Christian Pastoral Support Team who work to support all pupils and families who have a concern or problem that requires some support. Their roles includes:
- Contributing to improve attendance by working alongside the admin team.
- Liaising with parents and arranging and chairing meetings when necessary.
- Attending and leading Family Support meetings and Child Protection meetings as required by the Headteacher.
- Working closely with parents and carers enabling them to take part in, and support, their child’s learning.
- Communicating with parents on matters like uniform and minor instances of misconduct.
And lots more!
Please contact Jason Mullen for further information, please contact the school office.