The school has two Parent Support Advisers – Gemma Leggett and Chris Bishop. They offer a confidential service offering Information and Advice for Parents, Carers and Families. This can include:
- Home visits
- Help with child’s behaviour
- One to One support for your child
- Signposting to a range of services
- Attendance support
- Advice around school matters or support in attending school meetings.
- Transition support
- Advice or support regarding issues such as bereavement or separation
- A non-judgmental person to be able to talk to
And lots more!